|Past Home(s):||His parent's house(s), dorm from college|
|Age:||18 years old|
|Personality:||Sarcastic, lazy, sometimes grumpy, forgetful, over protective of his sister.|
|Mate, Offspring, Friends, and Siblings|
|Favorite Food:||Sea food|
|Favorite Toy:||Rubik's Cube|
Oshawott are Water-type Pokemon in the Unova region. They are also one of the starter Pokemon, the others being Snivy and Tepig. This particular Oshawott is male, and has a name, Josh.
Josh is born to a female Raichu and a male Samurott, along with his twin sister, Spark, the Pichu. When he is five, his parents divorced. At first he was torn, but he slowly reassembled as his life continued.
In the current roleplay, he is first seen calling Spark. He comes to the house at the least possible time. He moves in unintentionally with his sister.
Josh is often seen playing with a Rubik's Cube, or reading a book which has "a really corny ending". When he sees that Frost and Blaze evolved, he had a seizure because he thought they were burglars. He is seen slapping Spark whenever she mentions Raichu, and when he comes over, slamming the door on his face.
Lillipup is seen annoying Josh frequently, but he gets used to it. He goes to stab himself when he realizes that the world might end, but Lillipup stops him. Josh is seen getting pissed when he finds out Spark and Raichu have a child. He is not that worried when she starts to have her egg. The egg hatches into a Pichu, who is named Zap. Josh is not the biggest fan of his nephew, yet they are more alike than they realize.
- Josh was named after his father's, "Great Uncle Joshawott".
- In real life, Josh was named after Mossnose's cousin, Josh, and how the words "Josh" and "Osh" rhyme.
- Leafy has claimed she has drawn a Dewott laughing at Josh because he didn't evolve. (8D)
- He might remain an Oshawott all his life, and if he evolves, he might stay as a Dewott.
- He is a very smart Oshawott, because he went to college.